Solutions - Quick Guide|
Job Posting - Create Customized Application Forms using XML based form builder
- Send various emails and interview call details to candidates using standard customized email templates
- Advanced Search facility to search for applications
- Prefiltering of candidate applications
- Applicant ranking - rate the candidates on different stages of recruitment process
- Dashboard - Complete overview of live job vacancies, number of applications received, Number of candidates shortlisted, Number of interviews conducted /scheduled etc
- Multiuser and Permission based access
- Selected candidates login
- Consultant/Recruitment agents login facility
Smart Appraisal Automates the time-consuming Employee Performance Appraisal administration process, thereby dramatically improving HR and Line Manager productivity.
Accommodates any kind and combination of Performance Measures such as Goals, Objectives, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), Competencies, and Values.
Forms and templates can be tailored to specific roles in the organization. emPerform allows HR to build the online reviews just like the existing, paper-based review. The forms, reviews, and templates can be updated and re-created as the evaluation process evolves.
Comment boxes, rating scales, drop down lists, pick lists, calendars, check-boxes, forms, and instructions can all be modified to meet the organization’s needs
Fully scalable—handles from only 20 to thousands of employees, covering all staff and managerial levels, at multiple worldwide locations.
"One finger solves it all"
What is actually time and attendance management?
It is actually a system of monitoring of employee work hours for the entire company and the analysis of various human resource figures such as overtime allowance, meal allowance, transport allowance and even bonus that are often derived from employee working hours.
What are the various benefits of such a system?
It will be more clear to employers as a whole and yourself as a senior level management than to your employees. For the management level personnel, such a system allows them to monitor employee performance automatically – and thus allowing them to evaluate if there are any loopholes within the system. It also keep track of employees within the organization by forcing them to be accountable for their absences – once again, better for the business than for the employee himself. That is why most bosses are eagerly engaging in implementing time and attendance management system into their standard operating procedures.
Today’s automated systems offer another benefit – the ability to calculate valuable data about employee performance both on an individual level (how hard does a particular employee work and how much should he be rewarded?) and on an organizational level (what days bring in most absences? Are people staying back to finish up on projects or leaving as quickly as possible?). Access to this information allows the ‘upper management’ to make informed decisions to improve employee performance and productivity on a major scale.
NSC's Time and Attendance hardware and software is designed for effective Time and Attendance management, as well as floor production control, Job Costing, and Access Control applications.
In addition, NSC's terminals have many access input options including:fingerprint verification, keypad entry, magnetic card, barcode card, proximity card, and contactless smart card.
Paper-based time off requests, beneficiary updates, and pay stubs are becoming a thing of the past. Technology has made HR a self-service function in the small and mid-size business sector
The HR software keeps track of the company’s benefits and compensation data, allowing employees to view the status of their accrued leave, make time-off requests, or make necessary changes to their contact or benefits information -- all without phone calls or emails to HR personnel. And allowing employees to key in the information themselves online helps boost productivity, too. There are no more forms to fill out in triplicate.
Mobile Version (NEW)
Smart HR & Payroll System has been designed and developed by Smart City Systems (www.smartcitysystems.com) to meet the specific requirements and objectives of managing work force records. Payroll processing in an efficient and effective way and in compliance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates and Middle East Countries.
Payroll is always a concern to organizations Senior Management. The Smart Payroll Software (SPS) being a modular system meets all requirements of an organizations payroll system. SPS is proven to be an ideal tool to all payroll needs of organizations with single or multiple businesses, departments, branches and cost centers. SPS is also perfect for the SME and large sized Enterprise segments as the system can be customized to any extent to meet the Corporate Specific requirements.
The SPS offers a wide range of complete security checks and protect against any potential unauthorized access to sensitive information held in the payroll system through controls built security. The access can be monitored and controlled at various levels to completely waive out any unauthorized access to the entire system and maintain the confidentiality.
Smart HR & Payroll is designed such a way to provide easy and cost-effective links and simple integration platform within the existing enterprise systems. The Smart HR & Payroll Software also offers all its users effortless understanding of its very simple menu structure. It also generates a customizable report for a better understanding of the usage. The software is flexible and supports access of the management to the most reliable information enabling their quick decision-making.
Consequently, the Smart HR & Payroll through its comprehensiveness enhances the Management Information System. The implementation of this Software provides an easy access and monitoring of the consistent information like:
• Personal data on employees;
• Total Cost of Employees;
• Payroll Reconciliations
The provision of easy access to the reliable information leads to an efficient and prompt corporate decision making. SPS through years of research and experience has included all key areas of payroll management which includes the fixed and variable payroll earnings and deductions, loan processing, leave, absence, gratuity, cost allocation, and organizational management. Our data entry/maintenance forms have been designed by experts in Finance and Payroll field; they also evaluated the process flows to deliver efficiency in the payroll process.
The SPS controls have been developed through a continuous and gradual research process. The field experience of our Managers, Auditors and Payroll executives with several big and small corporate and their site specific requirements have contributed significantly to develop one of the most comprehensive and secure systems in the Middle East.
Salient features of the system
- Multi Company, Multi Currency, Single / Multi User
- Multi Country Support
- Payroll System Modules
- Company Module - Supports Multi Company set up, Multiple Organization Levels - Cost Center, Department, Unit, Section,
- Country / Currency Module - Supports Multi Country, Multi Currency Payroll processing
- Grades Module - Supports definition of Employee Grades. Grade Level limits - salary, increments, allowances, max. Payouts,
- Employee Module - Employee Personal Information, Official Information, Family Details, Emergency Contacts, Passport,
Visa, Labour card / work permit, related information.
- Earnings / Deductions Module - supports unlimited earnings / Deductions Type - Basic Salary, Allowances - House Rent,
Car, Petrol, Conveyance, Education - school Fees, Air Tickets, Advances, Loan recovery, etc.
- Attendance / Leave Module - supports employee attendance / leave details.
- Overtime Module - supports multiple OT rates, overtime data entry.
- Incentives / Bonus Module - Supports user defined multiple incentives, Bonus with company defined criteria and accruals.
- Formula Builder Module - supports definition of formulae for earnings, Deductions, Indemnity Accruals, Pension, etc.
- Letter Wizard Module (Optional) - Supports various letter formats and letter generation.
- Increment Module - supports various increment criteria based on grades, employee performance, etc. Retrospective incre
- Transfer / Promotion Module - Supports recording and tracking of employee transfer, Promotion details.
- Loan Management Module - Supports multiple loans - Company loan, Personal loan, Car loan, Third party (Bank Loan).
Loan letter record, Loan recovery / Repayment and loan reports.
- Pay Periods Module - Supports flexible pay periods - Monthly, weekly, etc. Holiday Maintenance.
- Processing Module - Supports flexible payroll process - Company level, Cost Center / Department Level, Employee Type,
Single Employee. Payroll Reprocessing features. Multiple payment options - Cash, Check, Bank Transfer.
- EOS Benefits Module - Supports Employee Resignation, Termination, Settlement, EOS Calculations based on Country Labour
Laws or Company Rules, Benefits accruals. Pre- Settlement reports with option.
- Payroll Reports - Employee Register, Document Expiry reports - Passport, Visa, etc., Payroll Register, Pay slips, Bank
Transfer Statement, Payroll Reconciliation, Total Cost Of Employee, etc.
- MIS Reports - Focused towards management needs.
- GL Mapping (Optional) - Employee costs mapped to various GL Accounting codes. Budget Vs Actual comparisons.
- Admin Security Module - Supports multiple level data entry, verification, and approval checks. User defined module /
function level security features. Fully secured system. Data backup / Recovery functions.
- Human Resources Modules (Optional): Includes various HR Functionalities
- Recruitment Module
- Appraisal Module
- Training Module
- Leave Management Module
- Time & Attendance Module
- Payroll Budget Modules (Optional): User defined Budget Heads, Detail / Summary Level Budgets - Company, Cost
Center, Department, Sections, Units, etc, Sensitivity Analysis, Budget comparison, Variance, Forecasting, GL Mapping.
- HR & Payroll Employee Self Service Module (Optional): Includes Employee self service functions
over web / Intranet such as Personal Information, Family details, Emergency Contacts Maintenance, HR Forms & Applications
- Leave Application, Loan Application, etc.
- GUI Interface, Based on Microsoft .net Technology
- Supports Multiple Databases - MS SQL, MySQL, etc.
- Integration (Option): With Financial Management System, ERP, Time & Attendance, Access Control Systems, etc.
Completely web based developed in ASP.Net and Microsoft SQL 2008
Smart HR can be purchased in the following ways:
1. Full corporate license – running on a Microsoft SQL server
2. Modular License – Smart HR can also be purchased and implemented on a modular basis.
System integration capabilities
Microsoft Great Plains
Microsoft Dynamics AX
|Payroll Process Outsourcing|
No need to buy licenses. No maintenance fees. No professional fees. No servers. No expensive trainings. Fully secured SSL transactions. Call for more info!
SCS provides cost effective & efficient solutions on processing of payroll. The whole process is designed to eliminate all regulatory & compliance hassles that an organization faces.
SCS's focus is to provide exclusive service & innovative solutions in both off-site & online (Web-enabled) payroll processing.
The payroll is run on customize software, which is capable of processing huge amounts of data in real time, thus ensuring faster turnaround time and efficiency.
Basic SmartHRMS Verison for Payroll Processing provides seperate login for Manager and Employees. Manager has access to Customised Payroll Reports, Bank Transfer Reports(WPS Compliant) etc. An employee has got the option to download and print payslips.
Advanced SmartHRMS Version provides Managers with additional functionality to manage employee data using excel sheet import(Salary information/Leave/Attendance) and employees has got the option for Eclaims and Submitting Leave Applications Online etc .
Reliable and accurate — we guarantee it! We guarantee your overall satisfaction with SMART HRMS. If any aspect of our service fails to meet your expectation, you can cancel your service at any time.
We’re so confident you’ll benefit from SMART HRMS; you’re invited to try us at no risk for one month. If you’re not completely satisfied — for any reason — during this time, simply cancel. You’ll receive a full refund.
For more information and clarification email us firstname.lastname@example.org or submit an Enquiry Online